When a squash goggle has been approved by the World Squash Federation, you can expect nothing short of perfection. It is designed with a polycarbonate shatterproof lens, a flexible rubberized arm and each purchase also comes with a strap and a microfiber cloth bag that is suitable for cleaning the lens after each game.
It is also engineered with a contoured lens shape for peripheral vision and ergonomic profile for extra stability and a non-slip nose piece to guarantee comfort during the games. It is slow to attracting fog, but it does not eliminate the fog buildup completely. However, the Dunlop Sport I-Armor Protective Eyewear is extremely durable, stable, and effective in protecting the user during games.
- Polycarbonate shatterproof lens and flexible rubberized arms
- With a strap and a microfiber cloth bag that is suitable for cleaning the lens after each game
- Contoured lens shape for peripheral vision and ergonomic profile for extra stability
- Non-slip nosepiece to guarantee comfort and control during games
- Does not completely eliminate fog buildup
The Dunlop Sport I-Armor Protective Eyewear is the squash goggle that provides the best value for money. It is extremely effective and efficient to use and it maximizes the player’s performance during the games.